Welcome to Suwannee County Schools!
Applications for the 2024-2025 School Year are now open
All K12 students are enrolled using our Online Application or Prior Student Return Request form.
If you already have a Parent Portal account associated to your former student, you will use the Prior Student Return Request form. You may use the link below to access the Help Guide for re-enrolling your child. If you are unsure of your password, you may also reset your password using the link below.
If you do not have a parent portal account but need to enroll your former student into Suwannee County School District, you will need to register for the parent portal, request parent access to your former student, and verify your identity with your child's most recent SCSD school before submitting a Prior Student Return Request form.
If you and your child are new to Suwannee County School District, you will need to register for the parent portal and begin a new student Online Application.
Please remember to bring these documents to your enrollment appointment:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Child's Florida physical
- Child's Florida shot record
- Parent identification
- Proof of residency
- VPK certificate - Apply Here (if applicable)
Elementary Age Requirements:
- Kindergarten - Child must turn 5 years old on or before September 1
- VPK - Child must turn 4 years old on or before September 1* (VPK Certificate required)
- PK-3 - Child must turn 3 years old on or before September 1* *Capacity is limited at each school. Applications are processed in the order they are received. Enrollment is NOT guaranteed.