What is Home Education?
As defined in Florida Statute 1002.01, a home education program is the “sequentially progressive instruction of a student directed by his/her parent or guardian in order to satisfy the requirement for compulsory education as defined in Florida Statue 1002.41, 1003.01(13), and 1003.21(1).” Home Education gives parents the authority to determine their children’s educational paths. Students may learn and explore at their own pace in any location and at any time of the day. There is no prescribed curriculum and there are no “attendance” requirements.
FORMS & INFORMATION
- LETTER OF INTENT Home Education 20210218.pdf
- TERMINATION Letter Home Education 20210218.pdf
- Annual EVALUATION Home Education 20210218.pdf
- FL Annual Evaluation Form.pdf
- Home School, Private School Testing Form.2020_2021.pdf
- Home School, Private School Testing Form (2021-2022).pdf
- p.2 State Assessment Information for Parents (2021-2022).pdf