It is now time for the 2017-2018 kindergarten registration and free readiness screening.
Hours for Suwannee Primary during the summer:
Monday - Thursday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please bring the following documents with you:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Copy of a physical dated within one year of 2017-2018 school starting date (August 10th) or doctor appointment card
3. Current Immunization Record
4. Social Security Card (Student)
5. Driver's License of custodial parent doing registration and court documents if needed
6. Completed 2017-2018 Enrollment Packet (Internet access and assistance is available at SPS)
You may go to http://www.suwannee.k12.fl.us/enrollment-packet (select Suwannee Primary School) and fill out your 2017 - 2018 Enrollment Packet, or download the attached version below.
After getting all of the above information, please call SPS for an appointment
(386) 647 - 4316 OR (386) 647 - 4300
Child must turn five years old on or before September 1, 2017.
- (2.9 MBs)